If you’re a Minecraft player, then you’ve probably heard of the sponge, that all-purpose resource that can be used to heal yourself and other players. In this article, I’m going to show you how to make a sponge in minecraft.
Purpose of the Sponge
Sponges are a common item in Minecraft, and they have many purposes. They can be used as an inventory sponge, as a tool to move blocks, and as a way to get out of water.
The materials you will need for this tutorial are as follows:
-An oven or stovetop
1. Start by filling a bowl with water and placing the sponge in it. Soak the sponge for a few minutes, then drain the water.
2. Place the sponge on a flat surface and press it down with your hand. This will create a depression in the sponge.
3. Next, heat up the oven or stovetop to its highest setting and place the bowl over the depression on top of the sponge. Be careful not to let the flame touch the sponge.
4. Cook the sponge for about 5 minutes, or until it has completely burned off. Once it’s burnt off, you’ll be able to remove it from the oven or stovetop.
5. Place the charred sponge on some paper towels to cool down, then cut it into pieces using a knife.
How to Make a Sponge?
In this Minecraft tutorial, we’ll be teaching you how to make a sponge. Sponges are one of the most common objects in the game, and they’re incredibly useful. You can use them to fill up buckets, pick up water, or even build bridges! How to make a sponge is simple enough, so let’s get started!
How to Kill Sponges in Minecraft?
There are a few ways to kill sponges in Minecraft. One way is to use a bow and arrow. Shoot the sponge with an arrow and it will die. Another way is to use a sword. Slash the sponge with your sword and it will die.
If you’re looking for a creative way to spend an afternoon, why not try making a sponge in Minecraft? This useful tutorial will teach you how to create one from scratch, and by the end of it you’ll be able to make all sorts of interesting objects. If you’re new to Minecraft or just need a little refresher course, be sure to check out our guide on How To Play Minecraft. Once you’ve got the basics down, take your creativity outdoors and start experimenting with different materials!